Sunday, February 26, 2012
Friday, February 24, 2012
- 2 1/2 cups/12 oz/340 g cooked quinoa, at room temperature
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 1/3 cup/.5 oz /15 g finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 yellow or white onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup/.5 oz/15 g freshly grated Parmesan or Gruyère cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup/3.5 oz /100 g whole grain bread crumbs, plus more if needed
- Water, if needed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil or clarified butter
Combine the quinoa, eggs, and salt in a medium bowl. Stir in the chives, onion, cheese, and garlic. Add the bread crumbs, stir, and let sit for a few minutes so the crumbs can absorb some of the moisture. Form 1 inch thick patties. Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-low heat, cover, and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, until the bottoms are deeply browned on both sides.
Try cooking your quinoa with your favorite stock to add flavor. Delicious served with a dollop of sour cream or tzitziki.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Yes it's true......
The Bonfire Grill at The Cove has WINE WEDNESDAY'S!
Featuring Wine's From Their Backyard.
For More Details Check Out Their Website:
Visit Them Lakeside at:
4205 Gellatly Road Westbank, Kelowna
Monday, February 20, 2012
Benefit: San Francisco
A Jet-Black Mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and seperates lashes for a spectacular look!
Perfect For Your Day-Of Emergency Kit